Content Creation includes addressing your needs for a customised editorial approach to your business. We will provide all the services required to fulfil the most demanding of environments. At whatever stage your project, be it large or small, we work to your requirements.
We can work with you on:
– Press Releases and Brochure Websites.
– Annual Reports and Newsletters.
– Corporate Websites and Blog Content.
– Consultancy and Private Projects.
By choosing The Write Space as your corporate content creator we will:
- Listen carefully to your exact needs and concept brief.
- Source information quickly and efficiently, through interview or news gathering using our journalistic skills.
- Hone the details of your text and add clarity using skills from a Team of technical and industrial magazine writers and editors.
- Omit irrelevant information, correct grammar and spelling. Get your core message to shine quickly.
- Enhance your text as an attractive viable proposition with skills from our Team of writers and authors.
- Connect clients emotionally to your text and product or service using our Team skills of creative writing professionals.
- Immerse the client into your success story and see you as their solution, using our Team skills as a publisher.
By using these methods to benefit your business, we will ensure:
- Your business requirements are met totally.
- Your corporate message is clear.
- Your client is attracted to your corporate site.
- Your client will connect with you. Invest into your message, your product and services.
All of this, adding value to your product or service, to your company and to your strengths, leading to increased customer numbers.
Perhaps it’s an Editing Project. Or a Proofreading Project. Here are outlines of what those services can do for your business:
Our Team includes those with qualifications to enhance your business advantage:
Former editor of: The Irish Motor Industry Magazine, Health and Safety Magazine, The Irish Exporter Magazine, Horizon Magazine for Active Retirement, Gate Magazine (secular), Retail News Magazine.
Former freelance journalist with: The Independent Group, Sunday Business Post, The Vintner’s Federation of Ireland, The RTE Guide.
Holder of a Certificate and Bachelor of Arts in Journalism with plenty of national exclusive news and celebrity stories. A world travel and family feature writer.
Author of No Deals – Story of Jackie Burke. Following an interview with Jackie – our author developed his life story, transcribed interviews from him, approached publishing houses and secured a publishing contract.
We are a Self-Publisher for twelve books within the space of two years with this company.
Freelance Creative Writing Teachers to O’Fiaich College, Dundalk, St. Oliver’s Community College, Drogheda and Meggahearts, Dundalk.
Barry Reilly – Owner, Deluxe Irish Tours –
“A massive thank you for the website content you created for me. I am overjoyed with the finished script. I would recommend you for your creative and professional worth to all.”
“I highly recommend The Write Space for content creation. They worked on projects for me and created such good content that attracted new clients for my business, Shop Brownie Points. I know content is so important to get my business message across and I am delighted with the final results.” Denise Robinson – Director, Shop Brownie Points.