Content Creation includes addressing your needs for a customised editorial approach to your business or project. I provide all the services required to meet the most demanding of environments. I can change your content to create a mood, and grab your client/reader in the emotional process. At whatever stage your project, be it large or small, I work to your requirements. I know how to write the words your client really needs to hear.
I work with you on:
Books – Blurbs & Sale Pitches:
By choosing The Write Space as your corporate content creator I will:
- Listen carefully to your exact needs and concept brief.
- Source information quickly and efficiently, through interview or news gathering using our journalistic skills.
- Hone the details of your text and add clarity using skills from a Team of technical and industrial magazine writers and editors.
By using these methods to benefit your business, I will ensure:
- Your corporate message is clear.
- Your client is attracted to your corporate site.
- Your client will connect with you. Invest into your message, your product and services.
All of this, adding value to your product or service, to your company and to your strengths, leading to increased customer numbers.
Some nice words:
Go Wild Magazine – Bobby Power
“I would like to thank Brenda. She did a sterling job for us.”
Barry Reilly – Owner, Deluxe Irish Tours –
“A massive thank you for the website content you created for me. I am overjoyed with the finished script. I would recommend you for your creative and professional worth to all.” www.deluxeirishtours.com
“I highly recommend The Write Space for content creation. They worked on projects for me and created such good content that attracted new clients for my business, Shop Brownie Points. I know content is so important to get my business message across and I am delighted with the final results.” Denise Robinson – Director, Shop Brownie Points.
“I found Brenda’s review insightful and brought a new perspective to my thinking.” Charley Swords Managing Director – Charley Swords. Also delighted to work with web-designers Marketing For Me. http://www.charleyswords.com