Written Content includes addressing your needs for a customised editorial approach to your business or project.
I write Content for:
Barry Reilly – Owner, Deluxe Irish Tours –
“A massive thank you for the website content you created for me. I am overjoyed with the finished script. I would recommend you for your creative and professional worth to all.” www.deluxeirishtours.com
‘Thank you so much Brenda for the press release for my new product launch, Healing Salve. It was informative, professional and exactly what I was looking for. I will definitely use your service again. Thanks Lorna – Owner Berry Be Beauty.’
As a journalist with 30 years’ experience – I can write clean copy to deadline and improve any piece of information until it shines.
Books – Blurbs & Sale Pitches:
Go Wild Magazine – Bobby Power
“I would like to thank Brenda. She did a sterling job for us.”
By choosing The Write Space as your corporate content creator I will:
- Listen carefully to your exact needs and concept brief.
- Source information quickly and efficiently, through interview or news gathering using my journalistic skills.
- Hone the details of your text and add clarity using skills from my years of experience as a technical and industrial magazine writer and editor.
By using these methods to benefit your business, I will ensure:
- Your corporate message is clear.
- Your client is attracted to your corporate site.
- Your client will connect with you. Invest into your message, your product and services.
All of this, adding value to your product or service, to your company and to your strengths, leading to increased customer numbers.
“I highly recommend The Write Space for content creation. They worked on projects for me and created such good content that attracted new clients for my business, Shop Brownie Points. I know content is so important to get my business message across and I am delighted with the final results.” Denise Robinson – Director, Shop Brownie Points.
“I found Brenda’s review insightful and brought a new perspective to my thinking.” Charley Swords Managing Director – Charley Swords. Also delighted to work with web-designers Marketing For Me. http://www.charleyswords.com
“Brenda took my original writing, cleaned it up, structured and rewrote it. She made it into an amazing book.” Linda M – Author Bare Bones.