Write & Publish Course
Write & Publish Course
Are you writing your book and need some guidance along with the final opportunity to decide to publish with us? Then you have reached the right space.
We will bring you along with your writing project and help you to achieve success. We have helped countless new writers take these steps to become published authors with us. The achievements are life-changing. So why not join us?
This One-to-One Course includes all aspects of writing, and delves into the necessary knowledge and writing techniques you will need to equip yourself while writing your book. It also shows you the mistakes to avoid.
We also review your book manuscript as we go – outlining any possible problems with constructive suggestions with the view of you deciding to publish with us. The success of this Course cannot be underestimated.
You can choose from the following options:
5 Week Write & Publish Course
10 Week Write & Publish Course
You will learn:
- Characters – How to create effective and workable fictional characters – using them to their fullest potential to support and develop your writing.
- Plot – How to get your great plot. Seven basic plots. Plot arcs. Sub plots.
- Show Not Tell – Make your writing viable and alive through descriptive sensory techniques. How to use conflict to grow your writing along with
- Outlining – How to work on your writing with the best structure possible using tried and tested methods to achieve success.
- Dialogue – How it works effectively. How to form your voice and narrative with what works for you. Viewpoints and challenges.
- Grammar – Common mistakes, syntax and all you will ever need to know. Word Crafting – through sounds, rhythms, speech.
- First Drafts and Mistakes To Avoid – The point where you need to keep going on and the how to avoid the most common mistakes in writing.
Adults: 19+ of age – Class Size: One-to-One (maximum 3 – on request only)
Time: 2 hours per week. Hours depending on your availability and to suit your time. Mornings or evenings. Saturdays also. All @The Write Space – Dundalk.
Tutor: Brenda Woods
FREE! The Write Space – Write & Publish Module included with Course.
What Do People Say?
“I can highly recommend working with Brenda and The Write Space. I took her one-to-one Write & Publish Course and her publishing skills are very professional, as she offers her clients excellent attention to detail. Thank you very much for helping me to write my book and publish it.” Marie Fay, author of The Dream.
Fee: 10 week – €500 5 week – €300